Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v1.54 - MT2601 update
MT2601 - a new generation AndroidWear CPU from MediaTek for SmartWatches and wearable devices
- Flash ID database updates
- Definition base updated and revised
- Unaligned Scatter flashing revised for dual-storage phones
You can order activations, logs credits for Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v1.52 -
MediaTek MT2601 support activated:
- Firmware Read and Write ( as factory one )
- Factory FW flashing
- Read full info (with extended and security info)
- FlashDump Read / Write
- NVRAM Read / Write
- HW test - eMMC RO test
- Format FileSystem / Reset settings
- Repair ExtData
- Flash Erase
- Fix Unknown BaseBand ( WiFi and BT connectivity )
- Init Preloader
- Forensic: PhoneBook extraction
- Forensic: User Gallery (Photo / Video) extraction
- Read ModemConfiguration file ( BPLGUI )
- Modem ReInit
- FastBoot mode operations
- Repartition Tool
Rest features will work with AndroidWear OS if they will be activated in new OS releases.
Andoid Wear OS supported and tested!
FW Read Engine Revised
MT2601 FW read supported!
FW is complete and as factory one!
FW is fully compatible with SPFlashTool
New types supported
Files verification improved
New Forensic level - Exclusive!
DataDirect engine updated for support all existing storage types and partitions, used in ANDROID OS versions
Allow extract UserData directly from wide range of old (MT65xx line) and some latest, which uses DualStorage type
Extraction speed during initial public release not fast, will be times faster in following versions
Security repair revised
Flash ID database updated
DRAM init DB updated
Some other bugfixes and improvements