MXKEY v3.4 revision 1.8 - converting old MXKEY credits to MXKEY SL3 credits
MXKEY v3.4 revision 1.8 - converting old MXKEY credits to new MXKEY SL3 credits - by yourself!
MXKEY team released a major update, a great joy to the users of this program will be able to use their old MXKEY credits. Functionally, it would seem that way - having to his credit the old credits MXKEY You are free to convert them into new MXKEY SL3 credits.
Major changes / additions to the program:
- Unlock Nokia BB5 SL3 phones with MXKEY is completely free, locally on your PC using bruteforce, without any restriction on the number of phones for all owners of dongles MXKEY.
- Starting with version 3.4 release 1.8, users can independently MXKEY convert their credits MXKEY BB5 and DCT4 + credits into new credits MXKEY SL3. This can be done in the program on the tab "Check Credit"
Update on the module Nokia:
- Added support for USB flashing Nokia phones on the platform XGOLD213 (RM-607, RM-608, RM-643, RM-644 and so on ...) (whatever turns your phone or not included)
- Added new backup and restore IMEI for phones on the platform XGOLD101, XGOLD110
- Added new auto-backup IMEI for phones on the platform XGOLD101, XGOLD110 for safe flashing phones
- Added notification of battery voltage while scanning the phone via USB
- Added a new function of using a dictionary MXKEY for GPU Bruteforc unlock Nokia BB5 SL3
- Fixed hang GPU Bruteforcer by 99% at the chosen randomly selecting
- Fixed a bug when sorting phones for generations
- Fixed some bugs in reading / writing via USB
- Improved compatibility and bug fixes between the flasher and usb interfaces
- Changed the algorithm of the firmware on the USB phone platform Broadcom
- Added autodetection of Nokia phones on the platform XGOLD
- Fixed protocol error Firmware Nokia phones on the platform XGOLD
Supported HASH for unlocking SL3: