Rules for posting reviews:
- Feedback is your personal opinion. Feedback can be either positive or negative. A negative review should be clearly justified with the details of the order, this will allow an internal analysis and correct the situation if the fact of the problem really was.
- Post-moderated reviews. During working hours, moderation takes from 10 minutes to 24 hours.
- Reviews containing questions or appeals to other users of the site will be deleted without warning. You can ask any questions or suggestions to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org or in the comments on the page of the necessary service.
- Flood and links to other sites will be deleted (advertising only on a paid basis).
- The form for sending feedback is available only to site customers and is not displayed to guests and unregistered users.
- You can leave feedback only after the completion or cancellation of your order. While the order is in progress, voting and a star rating will not be available.
- It is impossible to leave a feedback to a service that you did not order - in the list of services for the recall only the services actually ordered by the user are displayed.
- Under a feedback, will be displayed a partially hidden IP address, as well as the total number of orders that the user placed at the time of sending the feedback. (Fixing the IP address and the number of orders when publishing a review was added at the beginning of January 2019)
ATTENTION: filters for ratings and services are available under feedbacks. With their help, you can evaluate the effectiveness of a particular service before ordering it.