UDID Registration and Access to iOS9 Beta
Apple just released their iOS 9 Beta 1 firmware to developers for testing and feedback. If you want to have access to iOS 9 Beta you just need to Developers UDID iPhone registration. Imei-server.com have this service.
We can do this from Monday to Friday during regular business hours.
But first if you don’t know what’s UDID, please check this post to see Instructions how to find UDID identifier iPhone and iPad.
What steps should I take to install iOS 9 Beta:
1. Ordrer - Developers UDID iPhone registration
2. Update to the latest version of iTunes
3. Backup your device with iTunes (we are not responsible for any loss of data during the upgrade process).
4. Download the latest iOS Beta for your device (check the at the end of this post)
5. Upgrade to iOS 9 beta using the “Check For Update”.
For Mac: Hold down the “Alt/Option” key and hit “Restore” or “Update”.
For Windows: Hold down the “Shift” key and hit “Restore” or “Update”.
6. Select the firmware file (.ipsw) you downloaded in Step 4.
7. Enjoy your iPhone running on iOS 9 Beta