Unlock Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 T-Mobile
Unlock mobile phone Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989, locked under network operator T-Mobile, will provide an opportunity to use your smartphone in any network, regardless of the country.
Instructions for unlock your Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 from the operator T-Mobile:
- Register on the site;
- On page of service enter IMEI and model of your phone (IMEI can see dial *#06#, you must enter the first 15 digits);
- Then click "Checkout", the site will automatically offer you top up the balance by selecting convenient way. After recharge, the amount is displayed in the control panel;
- After that you need to re-issue the order for service page (specify IMEI, phone model and click the "Checkout") and pay for it from your account on the site. When the unlock codes Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 from T-Mobile network will be ready, you get them on your email. The status of the order can be monitored in the control panel;
- Codes are entered in succession, only numbers and letters without any signs. One of the codes (NETWORK or DEFREEZE) releases the lock operator (sometimes you have to do a hard reset, then enter DEFREEZE, then enter NETWORK);
- In this unlock Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 from operator T-Mobile is complete, the phone can be activated with any sim-card.
Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 T-Mobile is done once, after which the device is completely removed SIM LOCK and you can also update your phone to flash – it is not locked back.
Unlocking for Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 T-Mobile, you can order by the link –
For more details on how to enter the unlock code in Samsung devices you can read in the instructions on entering unlock code in the device Samsung.
Useful information about the unlock Samsung from network operator can be read by the link - Samsung - General information on unlocking the operator.
Warranty for your mobile phone is not lost.
We propose discuss unlock Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989 T-Mobile on the forum, for this you can click by the link.