Update ATF – Lumia WP8.1, SPI, Samsung JTAG v11.40
We inform about update and a new version of ATF with support Nokia Lumia WP8.1 + Nokia Android + SPI Programmer + Samsung JTAG.
Major changes and additions in the updated version:
1. Updates Nokia Lumia WP 8.1 on based Microsoft:
- module of firmware Windows Phone for support Lumia 630 and 635 was updated;
- module Windows Phone Normal Mode for support Lumia 630 and 635 was updated;
- support of mobile phone Lumia 630 fully tested on actual;
- functions Test Mode for mobile phones Lumia 630 and 635 were not supported yet.
2. Updates Nokia Android Firmware Flasher for X / X+ / XL:
- bug firmware "62%" is displayed when using older versions of drivers WinUSB was fixed;
- function of warning users about the discovery of the revised files firmware was added;
- work with mobile phones Nokia X, X+, and XL fully tested in real conditions.
3. Updates ATF JTAG 1.0.8:
- built AFP Downloader inside ATFJ.exe was added. It accessed through the "Help" / "Updates";
- support of mobile phones Samsung with function FULLBOOTREPAIR was added. Loading through the built Downloader in ATFJ.exe.
- Samsung GT-I8150
- Samsung GT-I8150B
- Samsung GT-I8150T
- Samsung GT-I8260
- Samsung GT-I8260E
- Samsung GT-I8260L
- Samsung GT-I8262
- Samsung GT-I8262B
- Samsung GT-I8262D
- Samsung GT-I8350
- Samsung GT-I8550L
- Samsung GT-I8550E
- Samsung GT-I8552
- Samsung GT-I8552B
- Samsung GT-I8700
- Samsung GT-S6310
- Samsung GT-S6310L
- Samsung GT-S6310N
- Samsung GT-S6310T
- Samsung GT-S6312
- Samsung GT-S7560
- Samsung GT-S7560M
- Samsung GT-S7562
- Samsung GT-S7562L
- Samsung GT-S7572
- Samsung SCH-W789
- Samsung SCH-I829
- Samsung SGH-T679
- Samsung SGH-T679M
4. Support for ATF JTAG Scripting Language added.
5. Support for manual debugging Snapdragon SOC-modems added.
Functions of the first version of SPI Tool 1.0:
- Direct connection for programming Small SPI FlashICs;
- Separate SPI Flash from the board is no longer necessary;
- Ideal for programming SPI Flash mobile phones Nokia 105 and 106;
- Ideal for re-programming SPI modem HUAWEI WiMax;
- Read / write of speeds up to 30 MHz;
- Supports SPI modes CPOL=0, CPHA=0 and CPOL=1, CPHA=1;
- Function auto check and rewrite bad sectors;
- Function selection of voltage VCCIO (1.80V, 2.80v and 3.30V);
- Selecting a set of commands in accordance with SPI Flash IC Brand;
- Automatically detect of firmware IC Capacity for Micron / Numonyx;
- Automatically skips IMEI, Simlocks and PM Region of mobile phones Nokia phones 105 and 106.
Opportunities for use with mobile phones Nokia 105 and 106:
- Read Full Dump of a working cellphone and write to another mobile phone without damaging the IMEI, Simlocks and PM Region;
- Recording MCU + PPM + CNT, PPM + CNT only, PPM only;
- Allowed cross-record of versions PPM on any version of firmware MCU;
- Recording more language packs that are not supported in FBUS;
- Read Full Dump on FBUS and write to other mobile phones via SPI Tool.
Updates SD Card Password Bruteforce:
- Function of resume to save a file was fixed, if found incorrect CSD;
- Support UHS-I and UHS-II SD cards was added.
Updates Samsung Unbrick Image Creator 1.5:
- Support for new Flash files 4.4.x tar.md5 2014 added;
- Support for new PIT Factory files added.
Updates ATF Box Driver Update:
- New ATF Box with drivers for 32/64 bit Windows XP, 7, 8 and 8.1 (version 22.214.171.124). If you're running Windows 7 or Windows 8, that drivers will be loaded automatically via Windows Driver Update Servers.
- Complete list added in Nokia.ini as May 31, 2014. Models Nokia X+, Nokia XL, Lumia 630, Lumia 635 and Lumia 930 were added.