Update Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v2.01 - LEGACY
Released update for Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek v2.01 - LEGACY) support and new features.
- Software installed to new folder /CM2MT2/ and designed to support new models
Legacy core support activated:
Identify: full device info, security info
Flash Factory Firmware
Read Factory Firmware
Reset Settings / Format FS
Repair Security (Flash Mode, Direct)
MemoryTool - complete device control, service, repair, forensic etc.
Loader database optimized, size reduced.
DA v1820 line support tested and activated
DA v1836 line support tested and activated
Connection level revised
BROM level support optimized
Optimized and changed HighSpeed port selection
NVRAM tool revised
Global option PWM - allow switch SW between two different work modes for RAPHAEL.
> Use second one if first mode give errors at writing f.e. restore NVRAM on F5 like device etc.
> For LEGACY phone it used in MEMORY TOOL ( WRITE / WIPE )
Repair Security revised
> Old LEGACY types require FORMAT FS/FACTORY RESET for accept changes !
Format FS - new mode activated: Forced Erase
Format FS - fixed WIPE mode
New EMI engine for LEGACY line
> EMI engine support almost all existing LEGACY line
> New types for RAPHAEL included
- FW reader
LEGACY core supported ( unsigned and static signed types are supported )
New types of firmwares supported
Scatter creation optimized
Settings tab activated ( firmware path settings and other features can be found here )
AutoUpdate ( module files ) feature activated
Many other changes and fixes
1. FileSystem flashing on some SBC-enabled RAPHAEL devices (except SYSTEM/CACHE/USER) may fail ! Solution - exclude them from flashing list.
2. Meizu support is limited by Preloader Level ( No BROM SLA ) - you must UNTICK "PMT Update" and "PRELOADER" partition from flashing list !
3. MT6589 supported ONLY up to DAv17xx line, after DAv1728 support has been removed.
4. MT6592 support on DAv18xx loader line broken ( DA issue )
5. EMI/DRAM init module in LEGACY line is almost auto, but in some case require CHANGE EMI setting, if used internal DB ( since much RAMsize/Revision of eMMC/eMCP )
6. MOST of LEGACY phone can be booted via BROM mode from now ( PLAIN, PRL, SBC )
7. NAND support on LEGACY line is not activated yet