Update Omnius for SE to version 0.21 for unlock SonyEricsson
Update Omnius for SE to version 0.21 for unlock smartphones SonyEricsson
Software Omnius for unlock, repairing and flashing cell phones SonyEricsson is updated to version 0.21.
Major innovations of Omnius for SE version 0.21:
- added ability to unlock phones S1 QSD8250 - Xperia X10 (Android OS from v2.0 to v2.2 is supported ATM);
- Rooting phone on Android (Android OS from v1.5 to v2.2 is supported ATM);
- added support firmware for FTF files;
- Added support for flashing phones S1 MSM7x30;
- Added support for Xperia Active and Xperia Ray;
- Detection S1 MSM7x30 - now displays status;
- minor changes in the functions firmware S1 QSD8250, S1 MSM7227, S1 MSM7x30 and S1 PNX6513;
- Fixed a minor problem with the identification color S1;
- added drivers ADB for telephone groups and sa0101 sa0102.
Additional information about the software, as well as instructions for using the software you can learn by the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
Omnius is fully compatible with Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the following link -
Proposed server is an official reseller of the program Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
You can click the link and discuss about program Omnius for SE.