Update Omnius for SE to version 0.32 for unlock SonyEricsson
Update Omnius for SE to version 0.32
Omnius for unlock, repairing and flashing of mobile phones SonyEricsson is updated to v.0.32.
Main additions and changes in new version 0.32 of Omnius for SE:
- added function unlock phones S1 MSM8255T, precisely Xperia Arc S (requires connection testpoint to GND);
- added function boot repair for phones S1 MSM8255T, precisely Xperia Arc S (requires connection testpoint to GND);
- updated SEMCBOOT phones S1 MSM8x55 to version R9A029;
- prevented crashes when converting A1 and A2 phones from brown to red;
- updated universal driver package FTDI to version 8.2.23;
- updated Image TestPoint;
- updated images connections UART;
- updated Hints connect of telephones;
- updated list of phone models.
You have the opportunity to learn more information about the software and instructions for using the software, if click by the link - Program description and User Omnius for SE.
Special program Omnius is fully compatible with Supreme loans (D-Ultimate Unlocker credits), which you can buy on the link -
Our server is an official reseller of program Omnius for SE and Omnius for Samsung.
Links for order licenses of Omnius:
You can discuss Omnius for SE on the forum, if click by the link.