Updated 4SE to version 1.9.1
4SE is update to version 1.9.1
Updates in the new version 4SE v1.9.1:
- Support of chipsets: MSM8960P, MSM8230, MSM8974, APQ8064, MT6589;
- Support of models: Xperia C (C2305, S39h), Xperia L (C2104, C2105, S36h), Xperia M (C1904, C1905), Xperia Z (C6602, L36h, C6603, C6606, C6616, SO-02E), Xperia ZL (C6502, L35h, C6503, C6506), Xperia ZR (C5502, M36h, C5503), Xperia Z Ultra (C6802, XL39h, C6806, C6833, C6843), Xperia Tablet Z (SO-03E, SGP321, SGP341, SGP311, SGP312);
- Support connecting HTTP proxy for server communication;
- Corrected of error reset user code;
- Added signed USB Flash of drivers;
- Updated engine DataBase;
- Fixed Splash layout.
You can download the program by this link -
For obtain a login and password on 4SE clicking by the following link. You get it after purchase your account.
If used all attempts to enter NCK code, you can use the service for unlock Sony Xperia - unlock Sony by IMEI.
This method allows you to unlock your cell phone from any network operator, regardless of the presence of attempts to enter NCK code.
FAQ by unlock SonyEricsson: