Unlock any iPhone model from Verizon USA operator by IMEI. This premium service supports unlocking of all models in any status, including: blacklist / lost / stolen / bad esn / not found / unpaid bills and so on.
After unlocking your phone will be activated on any GSM SIM card.
1. This service is only for unlocking from the operator Verizon USA. If you order this service for unlocking from any other operator - you will lose money for the wrong order!
2. Always check your unlock results for this service. After the order is executed, if the order is processed in the status "unlocked", but you could not activate the phone, Within 24 hours, report the problem! Also provide a test result Apple iPhone check info by IMEI [GSX], ordered after unlock. After 3 days, the application for verification will be NOT ACCEPTED.
3. This is a temporary unlocking service. There are no guarantees for this unlock. In the case of IMEI re-blocking, cancellation and refund are excluded.
4. If the checking of IMEI is a string:
Next Tether Policy Details: US GSM & Verizon
NextTether Policy: 2320 - US GSM/VZW N61/N56
NextTether Policy: USA GSM/VZW Default Policy
such telephone can not be unlocked, do not order! Cancellation of the order is not possible! You will lose money for the wrong order!!
5. Cancellation of the order in the process regardless of the reasons (delay on the server / invalid IMEE or any other reasons) is impossible! Keep this in mind before placing an order.
6. Do not place an order if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this service. If you do not understand the terms of service of this service, consult through the support site firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If your phone has been unlocked by this service, we recommend that you follow the following rules:
- not to do recovery through iTunes;
- to prevent complete loss of charge and overload of the phone;
In this article, imei-server.com will tell you about where the iPhone comes from with the "Next Tether Activation Policy: Blacklist" blocking and whether it is possible to avoid buying a device in this status. And also consider what is Blacklist on the iPhone, what kinds of black list are there and whether it is possible to fix the situation. Now about all this in more detail.
In this article, we will touch upon the issues of the "authenticity" of the unlocking of devices and consider the operation principle of different unlock methods. Also imei-server will tell you about why unlock "flies" and what happens in fact when your order is "in the process".
First, let's talk about how things are with the unlocking of devices at the legislative level. How much are this services "legal"?
If before you never saw SIM-Lock on the iPhone, imei-server will explain to you what it is and how to get the iPhone to work with SIM cards from any operators of the World. If the iPhone is locked, then you will see a notification on the screen - "SIM-card is invalid".
Locking iPhone may appear suddenly (after an update via iTunes), even if the phone has previously worked successfully with other SIM cards. This means that the phone you used was...